Saturday, April 26, 2008

Happiness on a tiny canvas.

These little oil paintings make me so happy. I love when something can perk up your day just by looking at it, these little landscapes do that to me.



North Attleboro artist, Kim Morin Weineck creates these minuscule landscapes with oils on tiny stretched canvases. They are sold with little aisles to stand them on, and are very affordable for an original oil painting. These little works of art are only $40.



Her paintings are all about comfort, and it shows.


If you find these as sweet and comfortable as I do, please check out her website for more of her art at BretonBleu.com

I am the proud owner of this little masterpiece.



I placed it in my own studio on my workbench for inspiration anytime I need it.

If you are in the Norwood area, please stop by Custom Art Framing and Gallery 9 to view more masterpieces by many talented artists, along with Kim's full size works. They are truly a sight to behold.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger