Friday, October 10, 2008

Appreciation

To follow up, Gallery 9 and Custom Art Framing has sent a donation to the Ecumenical Food Pantry of Norwood representing the shop proceeds from sales of paintings from the "Life is a Bowl..." show.

Please check the Letters to the Editor in the Norwood Record, next week, too. We wrote to thank everyone--artists and customers alike---for their participation which helped make the show a success.

We appreciate all of your support of the shop and gallery.

On a different subject, readers to this blog know I have a daughter, Lucy.

Here is my Mom with Lucy at my First Friday reception last week.

It was a lot of work for my mom (who watches my daughter and my nephew all day on Fridays--a tiring day for her to say the least) to have gotten the kids dressed up for an appearance at the gallery.

It was lovely to have my family at the gallery for my reception. Thanks, Mom. I appreciate all you do for me.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger