Thursday, October 23, 2008

Art classes for adults

Monday mornings and on both Tuesday and Wednesday nights, Custom Art Framing and Gallery 9 offer art classes.These are some photos from this past Tuesday's class.
Alice has been working in pastel--both oil and chalk---and refining her technique.

Here Alice and Hana work diligently on their pieces. The time flies by during class. Before it seems we've been at it for five minutes, I'm announcing that class only has 15 minutes to go!


And look at this photo!
Do you think my student drew a chair?
It's not really as it seems.

When I took out my camera, she jokingly put her pencil in her instruction book so it would seem that the drawing was hers. What a riot! We were just having some fun. I think the photo is pretty convincing, don't you?


What fun we had!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger