Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Final First Friday 2008

Last Friday Ann Gorbett was the artist showcased at First Friday. What a great night it was!First Fridays need some preparation. Ann kindly stopped in earlier to help us out. While she was there, flowers were delivered. Her sisters had sent a bouquet. How nice!

Toward the end of the night Julie and I realized no one had taken photos during the show. Here Julie works to rectify that situation.
And here's the gallery. Ann's work looked fabulous!This photo shows some her work in better detail. The golf pieces are wonderful. It's been a great year of First Friday shows. Thank you, Ann, for being a great artist to showcase at the end to a wonderful year!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I'm a huge fan!! I wish I could have come! I will try to see the show before it comes down. What a talented painter Ann is!

Powered By Blogger