Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Norwood Center Details

I walked around Norwood Center yesterday. Norwood has some really beautiful buildings, including the town hall and theatre (below).


I had never noticed the details of the theater building before. It has some lovely details and almost looks like part of a castle or church.

I also love the center gazebo, It is a great gathering spot for town events.

I drive by the town clock all the time. I think it is great that this is the first thing when you come into the center. It is comforting.

Norwood Center has some cool shops and restaurants. There is always something to do.

One of my favorite buildings is the town hall. The above photo of one of the cool details of the building. It a very old world looking building.

This is a photo of one of the many churches in town.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger