Saturday, January 23, 2010

Commissioning artwork


I had posted about the paintings I did of a giant fork and spoon in the spirit of the holidays and all the eating on everyone's agenda. How exciting it was for me to receive a commission from a shop customer that she wanted me to paint a fork from her set of flatware.

What a characteristic fork and what fun to paint!

If you have something in mind you'd like painted either for yourself or to give as a supremely thoughtful gift, please come to us. Chances are we'll have someone in our array of talented artists who can meet your specific vision.

Valentine's Day is coming up....


(I took this photo at my house in front of the fireplace right before I packed it in the car and delivered it to the gallery. In person the colors were better because the lighting in my house isn't optimal for photography like this.)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger