Friday, August 27, 2010

Artist Profile

Nancy MacCallum
“I love working with sterling silver and gemstones. Manipulating sheet and wire into wearable art makes me happy. At my first metals class with the school of the Museum of Fine Arts I explored the basics of silversmithing and was hooked. Today I continue to hone my craft, taking classes when I can while enjoying every minute of it. My work is constantly evolving as I learn new techniques. I work from my home studio where I can be creative whenever the mood strikes me.”

View more of Nancy's jewelry
gallery 9 @ Custom art Framing
45 Central Street
Norwood, MA
www.customartframing.com

2 comments:

kerry hawkins art and photo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kerry hawkins art and photo said...

Nancy makes beautiful things, I wear her jewelry all the time

Powered By Blogger