Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Artist Profile

Kerry Hawkins
“I am a freelance graphic designer and fine art photographer living in the Boston area. I started photography when ! attended the Art Institute of Boston for Graphic Design. I fell in love with photography and have been photographing since college. I love to photograph cities with all their diverse neighborhoods and buildings. As a photographer and artist I am drawn to the contrasts, complexity and vibrancy of cityscapes. The buildings and negative spaces by them, the interaction of individual and architecture create myriad opportunities to capture moments of balance and scenes of chaotic dynamism.”

View more of Kerry's photographs at
gallery 9 @ Custom Art Framing
45 Central Street
Norwood, MA
www.customartframing.com

2 comments:

kerry hawkins art and photo said...

Thank you Julie
I love your gallery, very cool vibe, indeed

Anonymous said...

What a great statement by the artist! Hurray for Kerry!

Powered By Blogger