Sunday, September 21, 2008

Live Painting :: Photos

It was such a treat to witness the magic that is Ann Gorbett and her palette knife. I love the smell of oil paints in the late afternoon!

She worked from a small family photograph.

Photo courtesy of Kim Morin Weineck

These Friday night live painting shows are fast becoming my favorites.

Our next scheduled live painting is on Friday, October 17th featuring our own Kim Morin Weineck. Please stop by and witness some fantastic artwork in the making!

2 comments:

Ann said...

It was such fun painting in the gallery on Friday. Thanks Kim and Julie for setting me up and letting me wield my painting knife in public. En garde!

Anonymous said...

It was a lot of fun. I am on the hunt for the perfect photo to commission Ann to paint for me!

Powered By Blogger